The GreenFood Channel in association with PAWS (The People and Animal Welfare Society) are pleased to announce the beginning of a delicious endeavour!
We are happy to announce that we will be starting cooking classes in the new year under The GreenFood Revolution banner. They will be held on Saturdays at PAWS Northbridge (Beaufort St), however we will be kicking things off just in time for the holiday season with a special edition class, A Very Vegan Holiday!
Come learn a couple of seasonal classics such as Fruit Cake and Fruit Mince Pies, as well as some edible gifts and tasty treats to temps the most temperamental of omnivores at your family feasts this festive season.
Each participant will receive:
- a full colour booklet with all the recipes they need over the holidays.
- access to special areas of the GreenFood Channel website with even more recipes
- three huge hours of fun, full hands on learning and facetime with our Head of Noms, Justin Sideris and his big brain of food knowledge
- a chance to help dispose of the culinary creations with a massive feast
- take-home noms to either share or help you ease through your food withdrawals overnight…
All this and more can be yours for the holiday special price of $65 which covers food, materials and costs so all you have to do is come along and laugh, learn and nom. We also guarantee that you will say something like “Oh my, this is delicious!” or even “This is the best thing I have ever tasted!”, or your money back. Places are strictly limited however as we can’t have too many people in the Center at once so be hasty with your decision… err, I mean, be quick about it!
If you have any questions, contact us here.
To book your place and confirm with payment, use this link.